Tuesday, February 15, 2011

yes:
starting tech and loving it, william fitzsimmons, moving to the mount, coffee, coffee, coffee, clubbing, parties, drinking, starfish, that boy i like, bestfriends, solo blink182 listening parties, my tattoo has completly healed, jimmy eat world in april, partypills, finishing working at the ymca, late night misions at mount dury park, stories, staying up late and sleeping all day, having a shit tan but people still saying how tan i am, finding fun stuff as i pack to move, some of my friends staying in tauranga/the mount, weed, my little brothers, black nail polish, cute boy at tech, gingerbeer, calling people a "tit", dancing till my feet blister
no:
sluts being slutty, everyone that i actually like leaving me, the fear in the fact i'm moving, being broke as soon, study link and how useless they are, i'm going to be permanitly broke, does he like me too?, being over the fuckwit that's a total fuckwit, being to broke to get more tattoos, having a dislocated shoulder and rib, falling into the garden at the powhiri, how hot it is, missing people, that stupid "happiness "song that's stupid

No comments: