Monday, June 21, 2010

they're building hate today, i see it in the eyes of every passing gaze. they're calling your name today, you've won, congratulations. say what your supposed to say. be safe, make everyone feel comfortable. call me out and let me breathe again. call me out and let me see again. breathe into me the air you say you're not polluting and flatter me, tell me i am beautiful that i'm the only one you care for. make me believe that all your good intentions will offset all the wrong you've done. still i'll be screaming. call me out and let me breathe again. call me out and let me see again. you don't know all the wrong you've done. but we're still standing, we will cast out votes and not be afraid. we will not fall, won't you call us out giving us freedom again.

No comments: