Sunday, October 25, 2009

i know i've been saying this alot, but i'm sorry.
i've become the exact thing i hate, and it's gotten to the point where i actually hate myself.
i'm trying, i really am. but i can't do this alone, i need you to stick with me, no matter how many time's i fuck up. i'm sorry i'm constantly disappointing you, it's not my intention at all. but please, i need you to put up with me no matter how much i fail... i honestly can't do this without you. i've hit rock bottom. i'm the exact thing i hate, and i know you hate it too which makes it that much harder for me. just please don't give up on me, because i've given up on myself and i really need you to help me through this. yet again, i'm sorry. i know i've been saying it a lot, but this time, i really mean it.

No comments: